Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connector Option:||SC/APC||Fiber Count:||1,2|
|Fiber Model Option:||Single Mode/Multi Mode||Cable Jacket:||LSZH|
Multi Mode Fiber Optic Patch Cord,
MTC Pushable Fiber Optic Patch Cord,
APC Field Shield Fiber Pathway
MTC Pushable Fiber Optic Patch Cord SC/APC Field shield fiber pathway Push-Pull Type
Pushing fiber to your desired distribution or drop point reducing the cost of "last mile" broadband deployment efficiently
The pushable assembly enables users to push or pull specially designed hardened fiber cable assemblies through a series of ruggedized microducts, delivering fiber to even the hardest to reach environments. Fiber can be buried with the simplest and least invasive trenching techniques, as well as run directly up a cell tower, while being fully protected from the harshest elements. Ease of field restoration is ensured regardless of installation method or environment in which it is installed where you want it, when you want it, and cost-effectively.
-Designed to simplify the deployment of fiber where one or two fibers are required,
-Provide a tech-friendly field assembled fiber connector that snaps together in seconds without jeopardizing fiber protection or optical reliability.
-Greatly reduce installation costs for Fiber to the Home (FTTH) installations, business class services, cell
backhaul or any other small count delivery application
• The fiber cable designed, tested and certified to GR-20
• Terminations are designed, tested and certified to Telcordia GR-326 and GR-1435
• Available in singlemode SC/UPC, SC/APC, Simplex
• Smooth wall protective sleeve is easily removed and an outer housing is snapped into place
• Zirconia ceramic ferrule measuring 1.25 mm O.D.
• Tool-less installation
• Tech-friendly pre-terminated pushable connectors rapidly decrease deployment times and reduce installation costs by eliminating in-field splicing
• Pushed directly into a Cassette and fiber management platforms
For more information, please kindly send us by our mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Ms.Jonay Xie